The services and expertise we provide help investigators at all stages of their careers, from early stage to senior scientists. Using these services can provide preliminary data or cost-effective access to expertise. Core services can also be crucial to established investigators new to aging research, to overcome bottlenecks and to encourage new areas of research.
Core Services Offered:
- Developing and validating bioanalytical assays for drugs and small molecules.
- Designing and creating usable, effective dosage forms.
- Measuring and confirming concentrations and stability of drugs in dosage forms.
- Quantifying and confirming drug concentrations in blood and tissues.
- Informing investigators on the process of dosage form development.
- Recommending pharmacologic approaches, such as level/timing of doses in studies.
- Proposing and justifying pharmacokinetic experiments if needed
- Assisting in interpretation of data and preparation of papers and grants